Departure: 05:00 PM
Return: 03:00 AM
Duration: 10 hours
Price: $175.00/ each person
Join us on one of our most requested tours to the famous Chena Hot Springs Resort. Located 60 scenic miles from downtown Fairbanks.
A guided tour through the Aurora Ice Museum (open year round) displaying magnificient ice sculptures will leave you amazed. Then enjoy a meal at the restaurant which offers locally cultivated vegetables and Alaska caught wild salmon (not included in price). Afterwards soak in the Chena Hot Springs Resort’s legendary healing mineral waters. Take a short stroll up to the Aurorium to watch the beautiful and breathtaking Aurora Borealis dance overhead in the dark nights (visibility of Northern Lights not guaranteed)
- Ice Museum tour, built with over 1.000 tons of ice and snow (it keeps a temperature of 25’F (-7’C) year round)
- Relax in the healing waters of Chena Hot Springs, Hot Tub or outdoor Rock Lake (children under 18 are not allowed to use the Rock Lake)
- The Activity Center is a great location to warm up while waiting for the Northern Lights.
- We will allow plenty of time for photography to ensure you will not forget this experience
- Pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Admission to the Hot Springs
- Admission to the Aurora Ice Museum
- We cannot guarantee that you will be able to see the Northern Lights
- Children under 18 are not allowed to use the outdoor natural adult Rock Lake