Duration: 5 1/2 hours
Price: $105.00/ each person
Learn about Alaska’s intriguing culture and history in this small-group or private tour setting in and around Fairbanks. Peruse interesting art exhibits and installations at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center. Take a leisurely walk through our world-renowned Museum of the North located on University of Alaska Fairbanks beautiful campus with the view of the Alaska Range. Stop at the Yukon Quest Log Cabin for a glimpse at the Yukon Quest International Sled Dog Race or explore Pioneer Park (seasonal), featuring several museums and attractions that celebrate Alaska’s many notable cultural, historical and economic hallmarks.
- Learn about Alyeska’s Pipeline colorful history
- Enjoy your time filled with Alaska’s history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska’s Museum of the North (closed Sundays during winter hours)
- Stroll through interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit Santa Claus House and his Reindeer (closed during the week from January 1st to February 28th)
- Some variations in itinerary may apply depending seasons.
- Free pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole