Departure: 09:00 AM
Duration: 5 1/2 hours
Price: $105.00/ each person
Immerse yourself in Alaska’s as well as Fairbanks’ intriguing culture and history. Peruse interesting art exhibits and installations at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center. Learn about Alaska’s history at the Museum of the North, where you can find contemporary art, natural history and the intriguing sound room. We will visit and learn about the gripping history of Alyeska’s Pipeline and depending on season explore Pioneer Park, which features several museums and attractions highlighting Fairbanks’ and surrounding areas. Discover Alaska’s diverse culture, historical and economic hallmarks.
These tours are offered to small-groups.
- Viewing the Alyeska Pipeline
- Experience Alaska’s history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit the many historical museums and attractions inside Pioneer Park (seasonal)
- The visit of Santa Claus House in North Pole is alternatively possible
- Some variations in the itinerary may apply depending on attraction seasons as well as opening times
- Free pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole