Departure: 09:00 am
Duration: 10 to 12 hours
Price: $210/per person
It is stunning – still today!
Join us floating down the Chena River and see Mother Nature in all her magnificence.
The canoe trip begins after a brief safety, canoe handling and tour overview at the Chena Lakes Recreation area.
The waters on this stretch of the Chena River are gentle and slow which makes for a perfect canoe trip for beginners and families.
We include breaks so you may appreciate unspoiled nature and take photos.
- Canoe day trip from Chena Lakes to Nordale Bridge
- Information on canoe safety and handling
- Spot wildlife: moose, eagles, beaver, fox, and occasionally even black or grizzly bears (not guaranteed)
- Home made stew, warmed up on one of the gorgeous gravelbars
- Experience silence and beauty around you. See pristine nature as we float down the Chena River.
- Free pick up/ drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Free canoe training session
- Free fresh home made stew
- Free beverages (water), snacks, sandwiches, campfire lunch and fresh coffee or tea prepared for you at the comfortable place near the river