Duration: 12 to 14 hours
Price: $200/ each person
Join us on our most requested tour.
Enjoy Alaska’s untouched nature and its raw beauty. Step across the Arctic Circle, learn about the Trans Alaska Pipeline, look down upon the Yukon River, take a stroll around Finger Mountain (alpine tundra) and spot wildlife. Marvel over and absorb the vastness and vistas, known as the Last Frontier.
Travel along the famous and rugged Dalton Highway (well known from the TV Show “Ice Road Truckers”) to the Arctic Circle, where the summer nights are white and the winter dark.
Our exceptional guides, comfortable transportation and personalized service, will make this all day adventure a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We spoil you with a home cooked stew (regular and vegetarian), once we have crossed the Arctic Circle. This is unique to our company and what sets us apart from all others.
Our travel itinerary is flexible to ensure our guests can take advantage of unique photo opportunities. We incorporate many stops informative and for viewing pleasure.
- Day trip from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle
- Viewing and Education of Trans Alaska Pipeline at the Pipeline View Point in Fox
- Opportunity to view Wildlife such as moose, bears, caribous or wolves along the tour
- Information about subsistence living while crossing the mighty Yukon River
- Enjoy the crossing of the Arctic Circle with a lunch, picture opportunity and receive your certificate
- Pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Homemade Meal for Lunch
- Homemade Sandwiches, Snacks and Beverages
- Cross the Arctic Circle Certificate